My History

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ashlee's Celebrity Rehab Photo and a fun Saturday Night

If I were a celebrity, and had drug problems, and the paparazzi were to take a picture of me on the way to rehab it would look just like this:



My sweet husband snapped this photo when I had an eye-lash stuck in my eye, which caused my eye to water, and my face to become... disheveled. The look on my face is annoyance for him not helping me, but instead snapping a photo.

It didn't end too badly though. It gave us an idea. (actually it was mine and Corey kindly played along) I washed my face then we had a competition for who could make the best face. Here are a few of my favorites. Who do you think should win?

COREY:









or ASHLEE:









We're stunningly photogenic I know...

8 comments:

Brooke said...

cant lie! you win the monkey and last one were a little scarey! hahahahahaha step it up corey

Lindsi said...

I'm gonna go with the last one of you! I laughed out loud. :)

Melinda said...

I'm in the library right now laughing silently to myself at that last picture of you. I also love the celeb rehab photo, even though it wasn't intentional. Corey can do some pretty amazing tricks with his face, but I think you won this one.

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha, don't be surprised if you both get picked up by a modeling agency. That is hilarious. Cal and I are sitting here laughing at your pics. We vote the last one for both of you. We love em! ha ha!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Ummm..yeah the last one takes the cake Ash....wow here's an idea...new family photo tradition yeah?

coryshay said...

oh Wow!! What can you say... I also vote for the last one for both of you. That's seriously impressive!

Tasha Challis said...

Wow its like your face is made of rubber. That is truly amazing!!! lol I also give you props for posting those hilarious picts. My hubby would NEVER go for that. It has been really fun getting to know you. Cant wait for yummy sandwiches. I love you are so real.

katers said...

Oh Ashlee! You always give me a chuckle.....I think you are one of the only people I know that would intentionally post pictures of themselves like that. Yeah....your face wins the goofy contest hands down over Corey's. I meant that in a good way. :)