My History

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It finally happened



Those geniuses at Kraft have come up with a product that I highly recommend to you all. I have been waiting for them to do this! It's a whole grain Mac and Cheese! Actually it's only 1/2 whole grain, but just one little cup serving has 29 grams of whole grain in it. The daily recommendation is 48 grams, so that's not so bad huh? Plus if you make it with less butter than the recipe says it is actually not that bad for you.

It obviously tastes like a whole grain, but with all the cheesy goodness it hardly even makes a difference. Plus after I eat it I don't feel sick like I used to with the original kind.

When I make discoveries like this it just reaffirms that there is someone up there who loves me. That may sound a bit dramatic (and maybe it is a bit...) but those of you who know my obsession with mac and cheese will get it :)

2 comments:

coryshay said...

I'm so happy for you! ;)

Cal and Whit said...

oh...HOORAY!! Yeah for you and for the wheat mac and cheese!