My History

Friday, April 18, 2008

Big Boy Bike and Alaster Outfits

Gram and Grampa Burton gave Jack his very own BIG BOY BIKE for his birthday! They sent us the money to go get it, and then one night when Corey and Jack went out for some special alone time while I put Alaster to bed, they went and got the bike. They came home and surprised me with it. It's such a cool bike and they even got a helmet that has SPIDERS on it. So of course Jack thinks he's the coolest kid on the block when he wears it, and rides his awesome bike. The first picture is when they got home and showed it to me :)





Now here are some pictures of Alaster in outfits that I wanted to show to Gram and Grampa Burton. They buy the boys such cute clothes, but they don't get to see them in them! Sad... thank heavens for blogs :)





This one is actually an outfit that Corey and I got for Jack... it was his first birthday outfit. We think Alaster looks very cute in it too:



2 comments:

coryshay said...

Okay, first of all, your baby is growing up!! He has a big boy bike now... how lucky! And secondly, Aly looks like pretty much the coolest kid on the block with his denim jacket on! He looks like the Fonz! And thirdly, all thanks to you, I bought myself a Sleep Sheep yesterday and I'm dang excited about it! (Who knew you could get so excited over little baby things?)

Cal and Whit said...

Hooray for the Big Boy Bike! He looks just like a big boy on it! Aly looks so darling in his little denim outfit! They look so cute!