Alaster already knows what team we root for around here:

This is Aly the first time he wore JEANS! We had to cuff them but he was still cute. I remember when Jack wore these jeans. So cute :)

Jack came up with this idea. He had a ton of fun making an apron for Grama Cindy at Christmas time, and he never quite forgot it, so one day we just did handprints and finger painting on paper.


These are some good belly shots of Aly :)



Jack loves to play soccer of course, and we have decided with this activity (as with most... come to that) we are sick of waiting for the sun to come out, so we just do it inside or outside even if we freeze. One day we were playing it in the boys room, and Alaster was really upset until we gave him a little one to play with too. Now Jack is really nice and always makes sure Aly has something to play if he and I are doing something together. (Also i LOVE how Alaster was holding the ball. Look at those cute little hands!)



Last but not least this is a horrible picture that I took at a Mommy and Me activity at the church. I got to teach a little dance class to the kids, and it was SO FUN. Also recently at Young Womens I did a nutrition/pilates night with the girls. I was sad I didn't get pictures, but when you're the one runnin' the show it's harder, and I forgot. I just happened to snap this one when the kids were eating snacks after the little class. It was really fun to get in touch with the ballerina inside me. She's small now, but still there. Also my friend Emily asked me to be in a cool dance thing that she is doing, and I am THRILLED! I get to perform again! Yahoo!
3 comments:
your boys are soooo cute! i still cant get over how big jack is! those jeans r also to die for! love little guys dressed like big guys
Oh, look at your little soccer players!! Too cute! I love the belly pics of Aly... that's the way we like our babies-with chub!! :)
Cal and I Loved the pics of Jack and Aly! We love the one with Aly holding the ball all professional! We totaly laughed at that!! So Darling!
Post a Comment