My History

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We'll miss you!

Casey and his new wife Christine have officially left Utah! Sad! Corey is the only member of his family that lives here now. For the past little while since we knew they were moving to Chicago we have been trying to get together as much as possible. They came over for a lot of Sunday dinners, we went to a wedding brunch to meet her family, we helped them a little with Christine's apartment, and Corey took them out for Casey's birthday. I have LOVED getting to know Christine and I am bummed that just when I felt like we were really starting to get to know eachother they left! We wish them all the luck in the world in Chicago! Bye Guys!

Here they are looking so cute together at the brunch:





Here is Alaster, charming everyone in his path as usual:



Brothers:



The brunch was a lot of fun. And because I can't help myself I have to tell a funny story about Jack. We were the first to arrive, and we were seated with Casey and Christine, then one of Christine's Aunts came. Casey did the introductions to everyone, motioning with his hand and telling her all of our names and relations etc. When he finished Jack took his hand and motioned to me the same way that Casey had been doing and said "This is my friend, mommy." Same voice inflection and everything. It was so cute :)

The following pictures have nothing to do with Casey and Christine, I just have been wanting to post them so I thought I would tack them on at the end here.

Behold Aly's trick of the day: (he only did this for one day, but I got the most hillarious video of him doing it over and over... I will try to post it later)







This is me and my friend Emily Pope. We met in our downtown ward when I managed Victoria House. She has become one of my dearest friends in all the land. I love her. This is a picture we got at a baby shower we both went to.

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

ha ha ha ha ha! I am definitely looking forward to the video of Aly with his tongue! What a darling little boy, and I love these pics! The smile and the tongue are so, so cute!