So I am sad to do this post because I already did a post today, and I wanted Aimee to be the front page news on my blog for a couple of days. Promise me you will all take a second to scroll down and see Aimee okay? But how could I not do this post?!? This is what Jack said to me after swimming lessons today:
With eyebrows raised and a scandalous, devious look on his face he turns to me and says "When I go to swimming lessons... the LAST time... I'm a take my swim suit OFF." His eye brows stay raised as he looks at me with this "What do you think of THAT mom?" look on his face.
(just ask me to do the face the next time I see you. I do an AWESOME Jack impression, and we may have seen this look on his face before so I have practice with it)
You want to know what I thought? A: there is no way this kid is just three years old. How does a three year old know that would be inappropriate and yet kind of funny and a daring thing to do, and B: How did he know it would be best to wait until the last lesson?!? You'd think a three year old would just do it on a whim or something. He shouldn't be able to think about this and concoct a plan that will be his crazy way of sending swimming lessons out in style!!!
I laughed of course, and when I was done laughing he reassured me with saying "I'm just kidding mom. I will leave my swim suit on."
I had to call Corey IMMEDIATELY to tell him. We laughed together and he just said. "He's MY son."
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Cal and I are just laughing over here. Totally Jack, and so adorable!
haha!! Jack stories always make my day... keep em comin'!
What a funny guy. Sometimes you wonder where they get their ideas from.
I love it! That story just made my day. I need to meet your boys someday Ash. You are an amazing mom. You have been in my thoughts a lot lately. I hope you are well. Love you. Jodi
Post a Comment