You may remember these adorable friends of ours from the post about Jungle Jim's Play land. Jack just LOVES Lincoln and Calder and I quite enjoy Cathi. We have great adventures together. Here we are at Wheeler Farm (in AUGUST... I am still back tracking... grrr) which is FREE and just a hop skip and a jump away from where we live. Hoorah!
Little Boy Heaven:
Have you ever seen a real live turkey up close? EWWWWWWWWWW!!! Those little hangy things are so gross! I really wanted to touch it in a morbidly curious kind of way. EWWWWW!!!
I'm sure I've said this a million times, but I truly wish that we lived closer so that we could all play! I know Sam and Jack would have a great time together. So many of the things Jack says and does remind me of Sam. Where is this Wheeler Farm place?
3 comments:
looks like so much fun!! And I love your new quote on top
I'm sure I've said this a million times, but I truly wish that we lived closer so that we could all play! I know Sam and Jack would have a great time together. So many of the things Jack says and does remind me of Sam. Where is this Wheeler Farm place?
How fun to go to a farm...and RIDE A TRACTOR! What a fun day!
Post a Comment