Sort through massive piles of socks for pairs
Take scibbles off of walls (He did a really good "R" though... can you see it?)
Remove impacted Laffy Taffy from the carpet
Do extra loads of pee soaked laundry
WORTH IT?
Yeah I'd say so :)
Sort through massive piles of socks for pairs
Take scibbles off of walls (He did a really good "R" though... can you see it?)
Remove impacted Laffy Taffy from the carpet
Do extra loads of pee soaked laundry
WORTH IT?
4 comments:
Pee Soaked laundry we totally understand that one!!
So cute Ash! That was a darling post! I did see the 'R', nice work to Jack!
Great post!! I love the R andalthough my laundry involves more #2 than #1, I'm with you!
I love that photo! You are an amazing mother! You have to teach me how to do those cute little photo collages! I love your blog, your boys and you. :0)
Post a Comment