My History

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Indulgence

It starts out like this:




But pretty quickly turns to this:







Want to know what he was after? THIS:



All day we repeated the pattern above.

Don't be too sad for him though. After a sensible dinner we all indulged ourselves heavily. We've been so good lately that I'm not even ashamed.

I especially LOVED eating out of that adorable halloween bowl. Cindy got that, and it's one of my top favorite things she's ever given us. I have wanted a bowl like that ever since I was tiny. My parents always served trick or treaters out of a normal everyday use bowl. I always thought we should have something special. Now I do :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that I'm not the only mom who sees that face on a daily basis! :)

Amberlin Gefrom said...

haha yes! we all need a good halloween indulgence every now and then

Amberlin Gefrom said...

p.s. I love that you took a pic of the crying al... :-) haha