I finally caved and gave Jack his Halloween Costume on Tuesday. He has pretty much been wearing it ever since. It's so funny what pretending to be someone else can do to you. He put it on and a new wave of Spiderman confidence rushed through him
"I look cool huh mom?!?"
"Of COURSE you do! You're SPIDERMAN!"
"Yeah..." he says in a hushed whisper
This trip to the park was funny. He ran onto the scene and all the kids played it up great with him.
"Look Jake it's Spiderman!"
"Wanna play Spiderman?"
"You look COOL Spiderman!"
"I'm a bad guy Spiderman I'm gonna get you!"
Perhaps my favorite quote came when a wise guy saw him struggling to climp up the slide with his slippery costume on:
"That's not Spiderman. He can't even get up the slide."
I suppose he was making fun of my child, but it made me laugh I do admit. Jack didn't hear him though so don't worry.
It's sad to say, but I was very dissapointed when he chose the Spiderman costume. How very GENERIC I thought. But I must tell you when he put it on for the first time I was in love.
It made him OH so happy, and thus... I was happy too.
Jack, oops I mean Spiderman, You're the cutest, oops I mean COOLEST Spiderman I ever saw!
***By the by I don't actually love the collage I have going up there. I am experiencing some technical difficulties with a new camera that we bought so I am really just doing ANYTHING I can to put up pictures. For those of you who would like to see the pictures clearer just click on it and you can see them better. I am sad that you can't see the one of Alaster closer. He looks so cute too. Anyway everyone PRAY for Ashlee to get this problem fixed. I have already spent 4+ hours doing a miriad of things to try and be able to blog again.
If anyone is really good at this blogging business and wants to help PLEASE call me.

1 comment:
I love this post! I love the collage, and the pics are so darling! I can just hear him...
How cute!
Post a Comment