"Jack did you wet the bed?"
"MAYBE... the bed wet ME." he says to me in a "Maybe this is what has been happening all along!" kind of voice... not an angry or rude voice.
Next time I'll try not to jump to any conclusions before I consider all sides.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh My goodness! Cal and I are totally laughing right out loud! This was hilarious!
Ashlee...I am sorry but your kids always seem to have good points to the questions you ask them...you gotta hand it to the little genious...mabye you should not leave the question so open ended...hahah that was awesome
HAHAHA
That is way too funny! Thanks for sharing that! You should submit that to the Friends Magazine, it would be perfect!
PS-on facebook some people are talking about a semco 2002 reunion. I told them that you could be reach via your blog. Hope you don't mind. If you do I can hurry and delete it, lol :p Catch you guys on the flip side. :)
Post a Comment