I would like to take this moment to say a big, fat "AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" to blogger. Okay now that that's done I will begin the post, which will so lamely be in 2 sections as per bloggers request. I don't want to get into the details. I am upset. This is about the billionth time I have tried this post tonight.
Last Friday our good friend Anna came to play. She's normally in school but they had the day off and her normal day-care lady couldn't take her. We had so much fun! Jack refers to Anna as "My silly friend Anna," every time he mentions her. Very like-minded the two get along like peas and carrots even though she is 3 years his senior. Here they are devouring a large batch of whole-wheat waffles. After the waffles we decided we needed some fresh air. Off to the park we went!
When you go to the park on a freezing day it's deserted. Perfect! We didn't mind the cold at all and had the whole place to ourselves.
Don't think me the worst sitter ever. I tried to make Anna wear a coat. She wouldn't have it. I tried repeatedly.



2 comments:
Such cute pics! Hooray for the Nie Nie Whole Wheat waffles, Cal said we should have them once a week! We LOVE them! Cute post! Both parts are adorable!
I love Alaster's jumpsuit/coat. It looks great and warm, I need to find something like that for Benjamin. Good for you to still take the kids outside.
Post a Comment