My History

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Thank You Note

Dear Ed and Cindy,

Thank you again for the winter clothes package. The boys will be both stylin' and warm this season. I have set aside a few outfits that I am not allowed to put on the boys unless I KNOW I will have time to snap a few photos... just to be sure you get to see some good pics. We hope you like these pictures. They are all from the recent package except the one of Aly with the brown shirt and blue shirt underneath... those were from the park city trip, but I don't think you had ever seen them so I wanted to post it because it's pretty cute too.

Oh also... I had fun chatting with you this morning Cindy, and I would LOVE a new soup recipe. Sorry I didn't answer... I was on the phone with my Whitney when you called back.

and now as Whitney would say: TOODLES!

Scroll down, the next couple of posts are dedicated to you!

Love- The Utah Burtons

2 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

well my my!...what some handsome little fellas you have there!! :-)

Cal and Whit said...

Such a cute note, and such darling boys! I love all the pics, and the "Risky Business" one is adorable.