
Last night I watched the Office. I think it's really cool how such a COMEDY can be so ROMANTIC. I loved watching Pam come home from New York and seeing them kiss.
Watching anything like this turns my mind to my own Jim... and how I got chills the first time he touched my knee, the way my stomach lurched with nerves and excitement when he gave me the oh-so-perfect first kiss, the way he comforted me and made me laugh from the first day we met, and how he still does that for me today. I just wish he could have been home to watch with me.
Maybe that's why I liked last nights episode so much. I'm really looking forward to him "Coming Home." so to speak. When he is done with school, and can have a normal schedule and we can have a normal life. He does remarkably well for all he has on his plate, and I'm sure I'm the most attended to and loved wife of anyone whose husband is living such an insane schedule.
I love you Corey! Just a semester and a half to go...
1 comment:
The Office is the ABSOLUTE BEST SHOW EVER MADE and I'm SO proud of you for watching and loving it! I know exactly what you mean. :)
Post a Comment