Confession:
I am horrible with dates, details, directions and numbers.
REALLY horrible.
I'm trying to do better, and I want to be the kind of person who remembers a loved ones birthday etc. So I have a slight favor to ask of you:
Please send me an e-mail with your current info ... phone #, address, e-mail etc. and a list of you and your families birthdays.
I can't promise anything too spectacular, but I might call you on your big day or send you a Christmas card. I want to be better at this. I really, really do! So please help me!
Send me your e-mails to:
Aunt Dee would you send me the most recent family list? Cindy you too? Whit would you include your family?
Thanks Guys!!!
1 comment:
Jack is so imaginitive and smart! I hope that Corey gets some break time to spend with you guys. You are so awesome to do such great things (cookie decorating) with your kids.
Post a Comment