My History

Sunday, December 21, 2008

So Polite

Corey and I woke up this morning to the following conversation happening in the boys room (Alaster was still in his crib and it sounded like Jack had been up for a while):

"Sure I can get you that toy, because I am a NICE boy."
"There you go!"
happy noises from baby
"Wasn't that so nice of me? I am a nice boy."
"Now you should say "thank you,"
Silence
(Jack told me later that Alaster shook his head up and down "yes," and he took that to mean that Aly was grateful)
"Good Baby! That was very polite of you to say thank you!"
"We are so nice and polite."
"Today I am going to be spiderman... see Aly?..." and on it went

It was a nice way to wake up.

2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha! Cal and I just laughed and laughed at this! so sweet.

coryshay said...

compared to what other brothers say to each other that was downright sweet!~