My in-laws got me some new fancy feet for Christmas and since they live so far away I wanted to post so they could see what they got me.
I need to work on my foot modeling skills. I took these pictures on separate dates and I didn't realize I did the exact same pose. Boring. And yes those are pajama pants rolled up to my knees that I am wearing with the boots. I have been meaning to get a picture of me with them on when I am cute, but on Sundays when I most often wear them we are busy with church preparations and by the time I'm ready to put them on we're in "Hurry everyone Hurry!!! We're going to be late!!!" mode. No good photo op time. So Corey took this late at night when I was thinking about it.
Thanks Burton's for my new shoes!


4 comments:
Just so you know that pose is so ASHLEE. Love the shoes and the boots are AWESOME
love aunt deedee
have you been reading nienie
Um hello you have nice legs! :-) and I want some of those boots? where are they from? they are so cute
Ooh!! Wow!! I love them! They have very good taste!
I totally see ballet feet posing in those shoes. They look great!
Post a Comment