My History

Friday, January 9, 2009

Quack Quack, Ribbet RIbbet

Getting the children out of the bath has been much easier since Christmas, albeit much louder. Much Quacking and Ribbeting.
Today I knew Aly was ready to get out of the bath when he put his hand in the direction of his towl and started yelling "Caaa!!! Caaa!!!" His little hands pretending to be a ducks bill.
We usually end up singing "5 Little Ducks."
Jack still laughs his head off everytime we get to the end with the Daddy Duck.
Comedy I tell you. It's one of the only songs that he will sing by himself these days without hiding in the closet.

3 comments:

Christie Jane said...

I have that froggy towel for Ricky. Adorable!

Stephanie said...

I love wrapping up a little one in a towel after a bath. I have to tell you that Joseph got the same remote-control spider for Christmas a year or two ago and was so excited. He even took it to work to try to scare people. I don't think we ever stop being little boys and girls.

coryshay said...

Love the towels!! your boys are so fun! They definitely got that from you!