My History

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Message to Whit


"It came! It came! Hot Dog it came!"
That's what I shouted as I came bursting in to our home from getting the mail this morning.
I wish I could call you today.
So many things to discuss.
I still love my apron :)
I will call you soon I'm sure.
And even though I won't call today, I will certainly be thinking about you and our mutual affinity for veggies at midnight when I am done with my busy day and able to start reading this book.
Talk to you soon...
Ashlee

5 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY! It is still my favorite, and I am totally enjoying it the second time around! I can't wait to talk with you about it! Hooray that it FINALLY came! I Love this book so much, and I hope you do too! Thanks for the awesome post! Also, you should have yelled hot veggie dog! Ha ha ha! ha ha ha!

deemom said...

YOU TWO ARE SO COOL.
CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ALL?
Where did you order the book.
ebay or amazon?
love to read it.
love aunt deedee

coryshay said...

I thought it was funny that you laughed that I said "for the love" and I laughed that you said "hot dog!" We're so funny... :) So we're doing the vegetarian thing? You'll have to tell me if it is good.

coryshay said...

Hey corey...any good poetry you've read recently that you would recommend?

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you're giving this a chance Ashlee! Yikes! We're major pig fans at our house -can't live without any part of them! :) BTW, teething tablets are everywhere -in the baby isles at Walmart. It's baby crack -does SUCH a good job!