My History

Monday, February 2, 2009

Evidence

Wanna know how I first learned Alaster could climb?

Aly-sized bites in the fruit bowl after my shower.

I love finding things that my kids have done that I didn't see them do. It makes me laugh.

A small little piece of evidence that a funny-fruit-loving baby is in my home and heart.

It did become quite an issue though, so we ended up buying one of these guys:

Alaster is NOT a fan, but as long as he still gives me these:


I can deal with the whining.

6 comments:

deemom said...

HELLO girl,
THAT IS SO FUNNY
He is awesome. I am so excited about talking to
you maybe this week before I leave.
I am going to Indiana to help Scott move.
love aunt deedee

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha ha! I love the first pic of the fruit! Hilarious. That is what Levi used to do. The hanging fruit basket is darling!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

ha ha that is awesome..I love the little bites out of the fruit!

coryshay said...

Awesome!! Way to go Ally!

Pokemon said...

Stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

That's exactly what Evangeline did!!!