My History

Friday, February 6, 2009

Front Shot

I swear I'm not exceedingly vain despite the fact that the last two posts have been about my haircut. My mother in law and a couple of my friends asked me to post some front shots. So here you go:

And since I'm posting pictures why not see a cute one of Alaster being silly:

And one of Jack's new "Batman Cape." Wahoo!

4 comments:

coryshay said...

I love it love it love it! And I love silly Ally!

Rebecca said...

Ashlee! It's GORGEOUS!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Man you are so lucky that the haircut frames your face so well and turned out great. I think you look like a whole new woman..I don't think I could pull that off. Okay my next dair for you is when it is wet you should spike it up and take a pic please please please!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my you are so daringly brave. And it worked out to look great on you. I am think you look very modern and stylish.