Success at last! Success at last!
I finally found a good lentil recipe!
Lentils are so darn good for you and I have been bound and determined to get them into our diet. This has proved extremely difficult. I have made it 4 different ways and each time was a total BOMB!
A less lentil-enthusiastic person would have given up by now, but NOT ME!
Tonight for dinner we had Lentil Taco's! Yay! They were a huge success.
I finally found a good lentil recipe!
Lentils are so darn good for you and I have been bound and determined to get them into our diet. This has proved extremely difficult. I have made it 4 different ways and each time was a total BOMB!
A less lentil-enthusiastic person would have given up by now, but NOT ME!
Tonight for dinner we had Lentil Taco's! Yay! They were a huge success.
Corey loved them... he plans on eating the leftovers as his after-work snack this week.
Jack asked me if this was a "treat dinner."
And Aly and I liked them too.
Yay!
If you would like to try this fabulous recipe... a GUILTLESS taco if you will...and cheap to make to boot...
Click HERE
Side note: If you have never tried Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce BE YE WARNED they are HOT HOT HOT! I didn't do the fancy sour cream. We stuck with the normal kind. Also we added some sliced olives on top. Yummm!
Jack asked me if this was a "treat dinner."
And Aly and I liked them too.
Yay!
If you would like to try this fabulous recipe... a GUILTLESS taco if you will...and cheap to make to boot...
Click HERE
Side note: If you have never tried Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce BE YE WARNED they are HOT HOT HOT! I didn't do the fancy sour cream. We stuck with the normal kind. Also we added some sliced olives on top. Yummm!
4 comments:
They make the BEST lentils in Spain. I know how to make them but I don't have any written recipe. Once I find a good recipe, I'll send it to you. The tacos look great too! I'll have to try them out.
I'm so impressed!
You are a brave soul. Lentils scare me.
Ashlee! Thanks for sharing. I made them two nights ago and I'm in love. Doug also loved them. They will definitely frequent our family dinner table when we are married.
Post a Comment