I've never seen a kid who responds the way he does to getting a good rub. No matter what kind of mood he is in: if he's happy and energetic or cranky and tired... you plop him on your lap and start a little massage... he is PUTTY in your hands.
He'll kind of lean in to you, and you can tell he's really enjoying it. Especially if I am rubbing his head.. he'll start rolling it around to make sure I don't miss a spot. He likes light touch and deep tissue alike.
Cute.
This past weekend we got to go to a wedding reception for a girl in Corey's home ward growing up. He was really good friends with her older brother Brady who he recently found on FaceBook. (That's right... Corey succumbed. I NEVER WILL!!! I'm happy for him though. He's found a lot of old friends. Kind of cool.)
Anyway, we put the boys in some new sweaters Ed and Cindy sent so we took pictures so they could see their darling grandchildren. Aly is doing his "oooovvv!" face in this one:
This is Jack's "I'm so done with this," hand:
Best one of the evening:
Thanks for the sweaters Gram and Grampa!
In other news... I just had to give a big fat apology to officer Zerupsky who knocked on my door very concerned about a 911 call he had just received.
Just this morning I had a talk with Jack about what to do in case of emergency... Well apparently he learned well, and I now have the assurance that if I am ever in danger... Jack and Officer Zerupsky will come to my rescue.




3 comments:
Oh, Jack! woopsie! You have 2 adorable boys! And by the way, I resisted facebook for so long but I'm glad I gave in....I have gotten in touch with more people through that than anyone else. I'll have to add Corey as a friend :)
Adorable boys in there sweaters.
And I love that he actually called 911. Hey, atleast you're covered.
Alaster sounds like me. My dad used to tickle my arm during church to keep me quiet. Doug has learned that if he plays with my hair, it is like a drug to me.
P.S. Happy Lincoln Day! We became friends because of him, remember?
Post a Comment