My History

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dimpled

I Love 'em.
I love to watch them try and pinch tiny objects between the index finger and thumb.
I love to watch them learn to hold a spoon correctly.
I love to wash them after those attempts.
I love that their owner insists on keeping them clean.
I love how they fidget together when he is watching something steadliy.
I love to give them minnie high-fives.
I love 'em....
I love HIM.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

How quickly the dimples go away. I too am grateful for the phase of dimples...not to mention dimpled baby bums, so cute.

deemom said...

Those precious hands are so ALY. He is the coolest kid (boyness wise) next to BIRTHDAY BOY--Jack. Of course Zachary is my boyness cute. I GET TO SEE HIM NEXT WEEK. We hope Jack has an awesome birthday. love aunt deedee

Rebecca said...

I LOVE THIS POST.