My History

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Spongebob Party

Today was one of those days that I live for.
Only one part of it was the party that I am about to document.
It also happens to be Corey and my 5th Anniversiary.
That's a big deal huh?
This afternoon I had to hold back my tears at the checkout stand of the Sunflower Farmer's Market, my arms wrapped around the neck of the best decision I ever made.
I was so happy with my life and I was having the most perfect morning.
But these next few posts are not about Corey and I... they are about our little boy.
Our little boy who turned four, and requested that he celebrate with a friend party.
So out the invitations (made by Corey of course) went:

Up at the top it reads "Bobble on Down for a Bikini Bottom Birthday Bash!"
Oh that English Major sure knows how to use his alliteration!
I love that he made the invitations.

3 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Hooray for Jack's four year old sponge bob party! What a day. Happy Anniversary! The party was Adorable. Those invitations were darling, and the guest list was so cute! What a fun day. I love the Amy dance and Superman who was four, and your friend Autumn is cute, so is the cake she made. Happy birthday to your little [big] Jack! We love him!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! you are like one week ahead of me!!! I am throwing my husband...yes my husband a spongebob party!! oh I am emailing you right now check it!

Stephanie said...

What a fun party! I am so impressed with the octopus craft. Jack is so lucky to have you and Corey for parents!