Darling boys...I stayed home with the kids today because of their weepy eyes but I think they are almost over it. Hopefully. When do you need the cake for Corey's graduation party?
those are the 2 most delicious brothers. Aren't you so glad you have 2 little boys that can be brothers growing up and giving their mama such joy? I LOVED having Scott and WiL when they were little and played and talked to each other and now that they are grown men, they are such good friends and I love that. LOOKING FORWARD to seeing you this week!!! love aunt deedee
5 comments:
Darling boys...I stayed home with the kids today because of their weepy eyes but I think they are almost over it. Hopefully. When do you need the cake for Corey's graduation party?
those are the 2 most delicious brothers. Aren't you so glad you have 2 little boys that can be brothers growing up and giving their mama such joy? I LOVED having Scott and WiL when they were little and played and talked to each other and now that they are grown men, they are such good friends and I love that. LOOKING FORWARD to seeing you this week!!!
love aunt deedee
What handsome gentlemen.
That first picture is PRICELESS!
You guys have an awesome family!
Post a Comment