My History

Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture of the Week

This is a picture of my first born being beamed in the head by a ball that was launched at him by his very own father:

Nice huh? I was pretty proud of myself for catching this moment on camera.


Now before you go feeling too bad for him let me tell you the whole story. Corey and Jack play this game on a regular basis... the game being that they huck balls as hard as they possibly can at each other. Sounds silly I know but the game can get pretty intense. Our apartment is circular in nature and if you get on one side you never know which side the other person is going to come at you from ... Here is my devious husband sneaking up on the lad:

And Jack peering around the corner to check and see where he is:

He usually gets a couple of good shots off at Corey:

Although if the truth be told Jack just gets absolutely annihilated in this game. It doesn't seem to bother him though. They can go at it for a good hour and he is laughing and squealing the whole time.

In case you are wondering Alaster is not amused by this game... which is totally weird to me. Given their different natures I would think Aly would like this game and Jack would hate it... but what do I know? Aly and I just try to steer clear of the craziness... I like my place as spectator.

3 comments:

katers said...

That's funny! Parker and I play pillow fight, and same thing, the harder I throw, the more he loves it. Brandon is the one telling us to take it easy. I'm impressed with the action shots you were able to get. My fave is the one of Jack jumping in the crib. That's awesome!

Rebecca said...

Funny stuff, boys scare the crap out of me!

Cal and Whit said...

That looks like so much fun! Also, the pics of you guys with your nightly tradition are so cute! What a fun thing, two little boys!!