I'm feeling guilty about my downer post from this afternoon. I intended it to be a happy post but I think maybe it's just so complainy... something I really don't want to be... so to make up for it I thought I could post these pictures of the boys.
While watching American Idol this week Alaster started dancing to the music. He was getting really into it and I said "Yeah baby now SPIN!" He started spinning and spinning and spinning until finally he got so dizzy that he fell on his toosh. I shouted out "PLOP!" and he thought it was just the most funny word he had ever heard in his life.
Jack, never missing an opportunity to make someone laugh, got up, spun around, fell on his bum and yelled out "SPLOP!" (not sure why he added the S sound...) to which Alaster responded with a hearty belly laugh. So the spinning, rolling, and splopping began.
Here they are rolling:
Pretty soon Alaster got very artistical with his spin. He would wind up really good with his arms and waist then raise his arm high above his head (like pictured below) and spin just like that with his head all tilted back and everything which of course gave me the biggest laugh I've had all week.
After he spun like that for a second he would almost fall backwards because he was arching his back so much, but at the last minute he would contract his tummy and down he went:
Hillarious.
Sorry I was so complainy before.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Don't worry, your previous post is not to complainy. It shows just how much sacrifice you have made for your family-and just how amazingly stupid people are! It makes me happy that as I read the repetitive doorbell one, I can totally see you telling the story in your voice, and with your hands.
THAT Splop WAS THE BEST. The only reason adults do not do that is WE ARE TOO FAR from the ground and IT WOULD really HURT to SPLOP!!!
love you guys did you get the email about the party on the 8th? love aunt deedee
I agree...don't apologize. You weren't complainy at all--you were just being honest.
Wow! I can't believe corey is done with school! That's fantastic! Congrats!
Post a Comment