This week I have heard the word "Tow," (Cow) no less than fifty thousand times.
He's always loved Farm Animals.
For Christmas he got a farm play set and a farm animal puzzle and he loves both. Now his favorite pieces are the cows and he takes them all over the place.
When we found this book at the library last week we had to get it. It's been one of my favorite that we have ever borrowed. It's about a cow who dreams of life in the open sea and then one day his dreams come true... he goes out to sea but then a big huge wave almost drags him under... don't worry he's saved by a giant whale who quickly teaches him life under the sea. He learns to breach (by far my favorite picture... can you imagine a cow breaching?) eat krill, swim etc. It's the best!
While Aly loves to play with fake cows the jury is still out on how much he likes the real kind. Corey and I took the boys to Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago and we think he liked looking at the animals, but touching them or just even standing by them on his own was a whole new story. I guess real cows are like 20 times as big as him though... I think I would be scared too!
4 comments:
Ashlee, I just can't STAND howo stinkin' cute Aly is! :D
You should definitely try Baby McDonald... cows galore!
ps. word verification...coven...maybe it's a sign to re read Corey's "favorite" trilogy again :)
I'm back from Texas and out of touch with what has been happening in your family. While I was watching Aly a while back I filmed him saying Cow and I was so pleased to capture that moment but it looks like the moment is happening all the time. What a big boy. Come play soon!
That last comment was from Autumn but it says Jess.....ooops
Post a Comment