It's called Monacles and they make an exceptionally great thin crust pizza. We have had it three times so far. Cindy ordered it the night we got here and we have had it twice since. It's totally delish!
I love how it turned out. Corey is looking so handsome and Alaster is ... well... Alaster. Adorable. Like father like son. When Corey's uncle met Alaster the first time on the fourth he was totally shocked. He said "Oh my gosh it's Corey!" I love that Aly looks so much like his daddy, and I had a seriously good time putting these pictures of him together. I feel like going to his bed and waking him up with squeezes and kisses because I just love this kid. I know I'm his mom but come on... is he not like the cutest baby ever?!? Plus this week is his birthday so I'm feeling all gushy about him at the moment. You other mom's can relate I'm sure.
It's been so fun to be here in Illinois and actually do a lot of the things that we have talked about and wanted to do for so long. These three were not the only things, but I need to go to bed now. More marathon blogging tommorrow!


2 comments:
Adorable!
Oh, I forgot to tell you that besides the picture of Corey and Aly together, I love the one with him sitting on the chair backwards...how darling is his little body, neck and head backwards? Totally cute!
Post a Comment