My History

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bridgeton Mill is a fully functioning Mill. Cindy and I held a rather nice conversation with a man completely dusted in flour... white eyelashes and everything. He explained to us the difference between normal, pastry, and bread flour. Very interesting... but not nearly so interesting as the look of a man with a fine layer of flour over every inch of him. My mind wandered as he was talking to what his life is like... a man of the mill...



All types of flour and baking mixes. Cindy bought me some Rye flour so I can try my hand at a new kind of bread.

1 comment:

Tasha Challis said...

OK it is funny that I should read your blog tonight, because I was wanting to know the difference between bread flour and plain old white flour! Seriously! I have a bread recipe that is very specific about the flour and I want to know why? Somehow find a way to tell me if you have the time.
I love the bridges by the way! What a beautiful country side!!! My camera would never be out of my hands in a place like that!
Im so happy for you and your family! Heavenly Father is so sesitive to our wants and desires and it is obvious in your sweet family he plays a very large role! It has been neat to see how things have fallen perfectly into place! thank you for sharing your adventure with us!
Tasha