My History

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

High Priest BBQ

Travis ... the second eldest son of Ed and Cindy (Jared, Travis, Tyler, Casey, Corey)... is a new face on the blog. Travis predicted our coming to Illinois. Before we knew where we had been accepted and had plans Travis told Ed and Cindy something to the effect of "He's going to get in Here... It's time for Corey to come home."
The week we got here they went to the golf range (is that right?!? I have no idea what it's called!! Embarassing...) and hit golf balls (that also sounds wrong... they didn't play a game they just hit...). They have since been out a couple of times doing things together.
The boys also love Travis. Although... Jack did NOT like it when Travis told him he was too little to use a knife at dinner.
Alaster especially likes "Yavis." and we're pretty sure "Yavis," gets a big kick out of both of them.
Being Burton men they refused to just stand and smile for a picture. Travis, Corey and Ed were in charge of the meat at the High Priest BBQ this summer. Here's the "action shot," of them doing their thing:

This one was pretty normal:
This was how Alaster insisted on being dressed for the BBQ:

He spent the majority of the evening showing people his "Car shoos! A yites!" (car shoes... they light up!)

2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

ha ha! I love the pics of the BBQ-ers, and that Aly? That Aly, I want to squeeze and give him some loves. Cal and I love that cute pic of him and his darling little outfit!

katers said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love Aly! Can I scoop him up and take him home? Too cute for words.