If you know me at all you know that I am a little crazy... and maybe a little bit ... ummmm... obsessive... right?
Yeah. You knew that.
So I was wondering... When I do a series of posts like I did with Alaster or with the Covered Bridge Festival... you see all of them right? Not just the one that is at the top...
I got all paranoid about it because of the way some people have their side bar set up - it will show the last updated post name, and if you click on it you ONLY see that post, and if you had done one or two a few minutes earlier how would you ever know... catch my drift?
I would be so sad if people missed seeing Alasters thumb in the button picks you know?
If I could work Picasa a little better I'm sure I could solve this issue and just do one REALLY long post instead of a small series... but I can't... tried... can't. Four pics in one post- that's all!
SO... (as if you didn't have anything better to do than comfort a crazy woman) Go ahead and raise your hand if you see the series of posts... or tell me if you didn't so that I think of an ingenious way to solve this problem.
Thank you!
PS- If you missed the bottom two "posts," which were actually just a continuation from the front page post of Alaster... go check out the other two. The thumb in the button pics are my fave.
Much Love- ME
5 comments:
Alright. If I just go to your blog, I can see all the posts in succession= all pictures= even those adorable belly button ones. BUT, if I click on just the title of the post, then I only see that first one.
yes!! I do see all posts...I'm just trying to catch up to you! You're fast! I love the pics of the covered bridge festival and you two at the temple and I am still laughing about the story where Aly was going to "help" jack by taking his pants off.
Much love!
Ash, if you click on the post title, you will only see the most recent post, but if you click on the blog name, you do see the whole thing. I haven't been missing it!
I see them all as though they were one post, they all show up at my house WHERE they are loved and cherished and SHOWN to everyone that comes over. AND i hear that Gram and PaPa LOVE THEM TOO. love aunt deedee. HALLOWEEN PICS PLEASE as soon as you can manage it. LOVE them all
We see them all too! And we love every single one! I just can't get over all those adorable pics of Alaster either, he is getting much too big and how adorable are the belly button ones? Too, too cute!
Post a Comment