When my dearest Katie told me today that she had never even HEARD of this movie I felt it a moral obligation to publicize it on my blog. Okay... not a moral obligation... but it was good. Really good. Breathtaking even. Watching things like this makes my little heart soar: Arresting views, heartening music, dear and formidable creatures alike. I watched it last night and cried.
Because as I watched I felt the words:
"...and all these things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."
"Behold, all these are kingdoms, and any man who hath seen any or the least of these hath seen God moving in his majesty and power."
----------
Wow. That suddenly got very serious didn't it? I don't always mean to do that you know. It just kind of happens. It's the truth that I felt that way, but I honestly just popped on to the blog to tell you about a good flick. Sorry that I sometimes get carried away... it's my nature.
Anyway if you see it and like it let me know. We are also really looking forward to Disney's "Ocean's," which will come out this Earth Day. We would really love to see that one in the theatres!
3 comments:
Ashlee thanks for sharing I hadn't heard of it either. I felt emotional just watching the trailer. I will definitely be renting this one sometime. Thanks!
Thanks Ash! That looks pretty cool!
But don't feel too bad that I hadn't heard of it....I don't hear about most movies, (poor sheltered lady that I am). I could drive by the theater today and not be able to tell you what one of the movies was about. :)
I haven't even heard of it! I'm out of the loop though.
Post a Comment