A local church here has a massive, and I do mean massive indoor playground that they open up all year long free of charge to anyone who cares to come. He had a great time like always, and even was feeling generous enough to let me take a picture of his new trick! He can now jump up and grab the bars by himself and hoist his feet up. He's quite proud and so am I!
While at the playground he got a call from Grandpa Rob who wished him well on his special day. Earlier that morning he had got calls from Grandma Burton and from Uncle Cal and Aunt Whitney. He loved talking to you all!
We had intended on going to the library that morning too but we stayed too long at the playground. Next came lunch. I let him choose so we made a quick run to Walmart to get Annie's Organic Shells and Cheese... his favorite, and I let them eat it outside on the balcony:


1 comment:
AWESOME. A happy birthday to Jack.
Now here is the real question: Where are those playgrounds inside our LDS buildings?!
btw, thanks for the nice comments on my blog.
Post a Comment