My History

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Woops

I totally failed to tell you in the last post Jack's idea for a boy name!
I asked him right after we discussed 'May,' for a girl.
"So Jack, I totally love May, whadaya got for a baby boy?"
"Ummm....Maybeeeee..... Alaster?"
I then explained that while I think Alaster is a great baby boy name it might present a few practical problems.
Sounds like Jack was having the same brain freeze with boy names that Corey and I get when we talk about it.
Girls names are so much easier don't you think?
I have like... a bazillion that I would totally use.
Boys I have maybe 5 that I really, really like, and 3 of those I would never use because of one reason or another.
Ah well. Girl next it is :)
I actually was told recently that I would make a better 'girl mommy' and that 'boy mommy' doesn't fit me very well.
Would you like to know how I felt about that comment?
Two thumbs WAAAAY down!
I sincerely hope that I get to try the girl thing... really and truly I do... but I tell ya... I wouldn't trade my two current boys for all the little girls in the world!

1 comment:

Utah Dancer said...

Gosh, I can't imagine telling the mother of those two fantastic little boys that she would be a better girl mom! It is so obvious how good you are! We are just getting to know our little boy, and I gotta tell ya--I have learned how great boys are!!

And ya, it is easier to pick girls' names.