He was on the love seat... clearly deep in thought and a little dismayed. I was in the kitchen doing dishes from breakfast.
Jack: "Mom, is Santa Clause real?"
Mom: "Well... do you think he's real?"
Pause for more deep thinking
Jack: "No." (Quite decidedly)
Mom: "Why?"
Jack: "It just seems... weird...."
Jack: "Mom? Mom! Why are you laughing?!?"
Oh I wish you all could have heard him say it, and saw the look that was on his face!
Yesterday was one of those days with Jack where I just couldn't get enough. He was funny (sometimes intentionally... but more often that not it was just because he was being Jack), he was super affectionate, and oh so sweet.
I love ,love, love my Jack!
2 comments:
haha too funny! And by the way I am exactly the same with Utah. I know I am not as far as you but everytime I am flying in and see the mountains I start crying and people on the plan probably can't figure out why..haha! There is just nothing quite like home
oh I am laughing so hard right now- if you think about it- it is pretty weird! we sit around a dead tree and eat candy from our socks :-)
love you all!
Aunt Shir
Post a Comment