My History

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Friday #2

After our trip to the park it was time to get some food. As a group we headed to Cafe Rio. Did you know there are NO CAFE RIO's IN ILLINOIS?!? Are you feeling bad for me right now? You should be. Anyway we had a delicious lunch as a group and then the boys and girls split up. The girlies headed to Jamba for a Veggie Lovin Friends Reuinion:

These lovely ladies are mutual friends of both Whitney and myself. It was a pleasure to finally meet Princess P, and to catch up with Kate and Emily... although a few hours hardly did the job. That's how it is with the best kind of friends though, right? I hope when I get to Utah next to be able to see more of my friends!

Here we all are with our wheat grass shots... well except Katie (the smart one)... because it just seemed like something that 'veggie lovin friends' would do... and some pictures of us at the park:

Whilst Whit, Ada and I soaked in our friend time, the boys ... um... went to a museum? I think? Corey is asleep right now or I would ask him. After the museum they went back to Cal and Whit's house where they found a snake! Do you love the looks on their faces?

1 comment:

Emily Dawn said...

That was a lot of fun! I loved seeing you. I can't wait to see you again. I hope soon:)