My History

Sunday, August 8, 2010

News

Ummmm... something big happened at our house tonight.
Like... big.
Couldn't even find a good word in the Thesaurus to describe it... big!
I guess I'll just blurt it out.
Ready?
Jack has a loose tooth!
Oh my stars Jack has a loose tooth!
He's making up sign language, picking out school shoes with laces, and he has a loose tooth!
I'm just... well... I don't quite know... Jack has a loose tooth.
(story about the sign language to come soon)

Corey was giving the boys a customary "but I'm still hungry..." snack just before bed: bread. Half way through Jack's piece he started complaining about the tooth hurting. Upon closer examination we were able to discover that he in fact has a loose tooth. It's one of the lower front ones.

It freaked the poor kid out pretty bad.
We had consoling words, tight hugs, promises of soup, and stories of magically appearing dollars to offer him.
It seemed to help although he abandoned the bread.

Gotta say, Corey and I both were comforted by the fact that even though he has A LOOSE TOOTH, he still needed his mommy and daddy so much.

Anyway, I'm sure you can read all about it in the papers tomorrow so we'll leave it at that.

PS- I'm typing this from Corey's mac tonight. My computer is sick AGAIN hence my absence from blogging. I hope to be up and running real soon.

Nighty Night.

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Oh wow. That is big. Really big. Congrats to Jack. I wish him the best in his loose tooth endeavors.

Stephanie said...

Wow! Good luck with the tooth!