Love the updates! Jack looks pretty darn awesome. What a sweet birthday for Alaster. I love how excited he was and wanted to share it with the whole family. I can not believe that you can do so much to the boys while they sleep. Garrett is such a light sleeper that I can't even open the door without waking him up enough that he can't go back to sleep. You have such cute boys.
2 comments:
Love the updates! Jack looks pretty darn awesome. What a sweet birthday for Alaster. I love how excited he was and wanted to share it with the whole family. I can not believe that you can do so much to the boys while they sleep. Garrett is such a light sleeper that I can't even open the door without waking him up enough that he can't go back to sleep. You have such cute boys.
ha ha ha ha ha! Seriously, Cal and I can't stop laughing at this one! That boy keeps us smiling. What cute pics!!
Post a Comment