My History

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Brothers Are Good For no. 9

Someone to laugh at your lame jokes:


Sometimes these guys just feel like laughing... it doesn't even have to really be funny. They'll just start on some theme... like... oh... I don't know ... "____ on my head." So in that case Jack would say "PANCAKES on my head." laugh laugh, giggle giggle. Then Alaster's turn: "SOCKS on my head!" laugh laugh, giggle giggle, etc. Add some potty humor in there and before you know it they can't breathe they find themselves so hilarious.
In this picture I can tell you that at least one thing they were laughing about during this cozy gathering on the couch was the fact that Jack was calling the helicopter his 'Baby.' Seeing as how Aly had brought his Babes along for the fun.
I had forgotten this fact, but when I was browsing through pictures on the computer last night Alaster saw these ones and said 'Rememmer that was Jack's BABY?" laugh laugh, giggle giggle.
I must say that even though the jokes are sometimes sub-par (especially since Jack is actually quite capable now of making pretty darn respectable real jokes that make Corey and I laugh) we still can't help but find their laughter infectious.

4 comments:

deemom said...

OH those Burton Boys!! WHAT A CUTE SET THEY ARE!!!
They look awesome and sound SO MUCH FUN. love aunt deedee

coryshay said...

I love that they love each other so much! How cute!

Emily Dawn said...

The zoo looks awesome! Those boys sure must have the giggles to laugh at those silly jokes. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you that the sisters used to do the same thing? We used to laugh at the silliest stuff!

Love you all so much!
Aunt Shir