My History

Monday, September 6, 2010

A note to Grandpa



(Hello Grandpa I love you so much)

Bad Daughter-in-law: Forgot to send this note to Ed in the mail weeks ago when Jack made it, and subsequently lost it.
Good Daughter-in-law: Posted love note on the fridge (so I would theoretically not forget to send it to him... ) and snapped a picture.
Sorry Ed.
Thanks for being forgiving of your well meaning but completely spacey daughter-in-law.
All of us over here 'Lav Yoo So Much'!

5 comments:

coryshay said...

That is so cute!

deemom said...

LAV YOU ALL SO MUCH. My new favorite word LAV. It just sounds right. LOVE the posts and the people in them and we miss you lots. love aunt deedee

Stephanie said...

How sweet!

Rachel and Todd said...

Oh, you're such a good daughter-in-law, I can tell. Corey's family adores you. I love the note, and it's always fun to bump into Brother Burton at church--he's such a nice guy.

Cal and Whit said...

So, I am pretty sure I just commented on ALL of the last several posts, I am making up for lost time. It was fun to comment, but so much more fun to come and see all the posts again! i love this blog, and I love you and your three boys! :D