The most fabulous rain storm... The kind that makes you want to cuddle up in a good blanket and hide away in your bed all day.
It was fantastic.
Jack is staying home from school sick today. I seriously hope he hasn't caught what I am just this morning starting to feel better from. It has lasted for about 2 weeks and I have been pretty much miserable the entire time. Yuck, yuck, yuck!
On the agenda today:
Take excellent care of Jack so that we nip-this-in-the-bud.
Read new library books to Alaster.
Visit Teach my good friend Holly.
Clean the house in preparation for kindergarten moms to come over tomorrow to help me make the food for the class party on Thursday.
Buy Broccoli at Sams Club.
Go to work.
Check in with a few Sisters and Situations in the ward.
Catch up on emails. Blegh.
Blog?!? I have so much I'd like to do!
etc. etc. etc.
I'll spare you the rest of the details.
Instead take a look at this guy:
We love the rain!

No comments:
Post a Comment