Oh Hello.
This is my pathetic attempt at blogging today.
So much to blog about... but still feeling so sick...
Weeks ago I made these collages. I have been waiting for the time when I could sit down and make a really lovely post.
It's not going to happen.
We had a wonderful time at the Covered Bridge Festival this year and in the following two posts you can see our pictures. If you would like to know more about the CB Festival go to my archives and look in last October for last years posts. You won't have to scroll long.
I did a much better job there. See... I'm feeling to icky to even provide you with links to the posts! How lazy am I?!?
Thankfully I felt really good on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Today... not so much.
I'm done complaining now.
Officially.
Bye.
This is my pathetic attempt at blogging today.
So much to blog about... but still feeling so sick...
Weeks ago I made these collages. I have been waiting for the time when I could sit down and make a really lovely post.
It's not going to happen.
We had a wonderful time at the Covered Bridge Festival this year and in the following two posts you can see our pictures. If you would like to know more about the CB Festival go to my archives and look in last October for last years posts. You won't have to scroll long.
I did a much better job there. See... I'm feeling to icky to even provide you with links to the posts! How lazy am I?!?
Thankfully I felt really good on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Today... not so much.
I'm done complaining now.
Officially.
Bye.



1 comment:
the look on corey's brother's face I HAVE SEEN ON ALASTER'S!!! Thanks for the post and the update... this too shall pass and when it does WE SHALL all stand up and cheer and you will be able to hear it from HERE to THERE. Love aunt deedee
Post a Comment