My History

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Park Fun

Since I am going to post this morning about a delightful wintery Saturday I thought I could also take time to remember a delightful summery Saturday we spent together as a family.
Isn't he cute?

Right now that cute little boy is in the naughty corner where he just told me "You are the meanest person in our house right now."


Ah well... you can't please them all the time... He was having fun and not thinking I was mean on this day:

Alaster loves the baby swings. He'll probably never graduate to the real ones.

Hoping you are having a fantastic Sunday morning!

2 comments:

deemom said...

OH to have captured those days with my kids. I do have pictures but the memories are faded and not so clear.... YOU ARE NOT THE MEANEST PERSON... Somedays being a mom is harder for you than for them... THEY WILL APPRECIATE YOUR MEANESS.... (i.e. the days when they had to learn).. HAVE yourselves a Merry Little Christmas and love the days that are the best.... winter spring summer or fall....love aunt deedee

katers said...

Has he told you he's running away to a new mommy yet? Parker pulled that one the other day.

I love that Aly still likes the baby swing. Drew would too, except that the Vernal city park only has one baby swing; so my kids get kicked off by default when the next sibling comes along. Here's hoping Parker has mastered pumping his own legs this summer before I have four ready to swing. ;) Pushing three gets crazy enough.

And what a fun mom you are. I'm glad you guys had such a good day yesterday. Those catchup days are so needed.