My History

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just the Best Day - Part 1

Yesterday was just the best.
The first real snow of the season... not much to do but be together as a family... it was the best.
Truthfully I woke up a little grumpy and tired. The boys repeatedly pleaded that I come out from under my blanket to take them outside to make a snowman and have a snowball fight. They won out in the end and I am so glad!
In all the hullabaloo of getting ready to go, Corey woke up and surprised us all when he decided to abandon his bed extremely early to come with us! Things are so much funner when he is around! We were all so glad he came with us... plus he was really tired so that made him a little bit on the silly side and that's always fun.


This is on the side of our building where we made the snowman. Jack put rocks in for eyes, Aly put the apple slice nose in, and then they had a ton of fun destroying him pretty much the moment he was complete.

2 comments:

coryshay said...

So cute! I love the picture of you and Corey together. You just have the cutest family!

I hope you're feeling well!

Rachel and Todd said...

How fun! I'm a wimp and haven't ventured into the snow just yet . . . I love the picture of you and Corey.