My History

Friday, December 24, 2010

To Our Secret Santa... hoping you read this blog

Dear Friends,

You may or may not read our blog, but I already checked with the Bishop (as I am positive it was a ward friend) and he had no idea who brought it. Don't worry, I wasn't trying to discover your identity, but I was going to ask him to thank you on our behalf! So anyway, I thought this post was at least worth a shot.

Corey and I want to thank you so very much for your anonymous gift (left last week). It touched Corey and I deeply that someone would think of us and sacrifice from their own family to give us such a considerate present. We feel very loved indeed.

The gift was needed, and it will be put to good use.

I have put the box it arrived in up as decoration behind one of our manger scenes. It makes me smile when I glance in that direction. I remember the joy and gifts that the Savior brought to the world, and the joy and gift that an anonymous friend brought to our family.

Merry Christmas to you!

Love,

The Burtons

No comments: