Did somebody call the repair man?
alllllllrighty...
Last night I needed some assistance.
He does good work that tool-man.
I'd be happy to refer him to anyone else needing some assistance.
Last night I needed some assistance.
Do you have someone you can call at 11:00 at night after you receive yet another piece of bad news, and you just can't make yourself stop crying?
Someone who maybe can't fix it, but who can listen to you bawl and give you some much needed love and sympathy?
I do.
Thanks Aunt Nat. Things are looking a bit brighter this morning.
Pregnancy+Late Night+Bad News= A recipe for trouble.
Thanks for seeing me through it.
This morning Aly and I are takin' it easy. And I'm trying to consider the lillies.
Click HERE if you'd like to join me.
3 comments:
Ash, I am so sorry or whatever trial or struggle it is you are facing. Aly is so cute! He makes me laugh every time I read about him. I have also been wanting to tell you I had a dream three nights ago that like you and lindsi sullivan and kati and I were together at some kind of reunion..oh if I could feel the real tears of joy from that dream! :-)
OH sweetie... we hope you are better today.... I remember those days in school when uncle David was gone and I was home alone with 3 little kids. I hope the news got a little better with sunshine. love aunt deedee
I'm so sorry...I'm so glad you had someone to talk to. Please let me know if you need anything.
On a brighter note...I found this homeopath/nutritionist/acupuncturist/chiropractor/m.d./miracle worker Dr that has helped Cory a ton already. He's seen him 8x this week alone and we are on the path to recovery. What the medical profession couldn't diagnose in a year and a half he diagnosed in 20 min...and I just keep thinking of you.
Hope all is well. Xoxo
Post a Comment