First of all I just want to say that I am proud of myself for starting and actually finishing a project. It feels so good I think I shall do it again!
The last real day of my trip to Utah was Sunday. I woke up extremely late (I got a horrible cold and was feeling pretty miserable) but look what a darling sight I found when I finally got out of bed:
Suddsy Ada! Yay! After getting ready for the morning we headed up to Highland to see Joshua in his first sacrament meeting address after recently returning from his mission. Is it weird of me to be proud of him? I am not that much older, but I was so, so proud. He gave a marvelous talk, and was just such a .... grown up. It was weird and really nice. I was hoping that someday Jack and Aly would turn out like him.
Uncle and his brother also sang a musical # "How Will They Know," from the Children's songbook. Uncle was the absolute perfect person to sing that song. He and his dear wife my Auntie Natalie have done such an amazing job of making sure that "their children know." It was a beautiful moment to hear him sing a testimony of something I know first hand that they live.
Whit and I skipped out on the rest of church (scandal!) to go see my dear Katie. Do you have a Katie? Everyone should have a Katie.
I got to meet their newest addition and see her other darlings as well. As with Em and Shay... not nearly enough time, but I'm glad we still made the effort.
The Larsens hosted another party on Sunday to welcome Joshua home properly. We had great food and I did my best to catch up with everyone I could. There are just so many of us now!



1 comment:
OH YOU SWEETIE.... this was so much fun to read and see the silly pics.... LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU... I sent you an email... love aunt deedee
Post a Comment