My History

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And Part 2

Speaking of the Larsens:
Aren't they cute?!?
Ada was mesmerized watching Uncle talk (top left picture):
I didn't want to leave without getting some good shots with Cal, Whit and Ada:

I wish my hair was down but other than that I like them :)
On the way home from the Larsens we stopped by Whit's parents house and I took 2 horrible pictures not even worth showing, but it was lovely to catch up with the Lewis Family! It wouldn't be a complete trip without seeing them. It was fun to see how much they all adore that Ada girl. I suppose it is the meaning of her name after all. She is destined to always be 'adored!'
I am so very grateful that I had the opportunity to go to Utah. The sealing was a once-in-a-life time event and I couldn't be happier for them! And it was great that it worked out that I could be there for other family events too. The only thing I wish I had more of was TIME!!! Never, ever enough of it huh?!? Still, I am grateful for the time that I had with the family I love so dearly. Wonderful talks, great food, good laughs. What more could a girl ask for?
And truth be told I was happy to get back to Corey and the boys. I (and everyone else too!) missed them terribly while I was away. I thought I would really enjoy the alone time on the plane, at night etc. but you know what? I didn't. At all. I wanted them there with me.
So there you have it. The October Utah trip in a nutshell. I don't know when we will be able to get back again what with the new little member of our family scheduled to appear in June... but until we do dear family out west: know that we love you with all our hearts. REMEMBER?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is great you got to visit your family and friends. I am so glad you got to go.